Reset Your Thinking Day 17 – Old Pain Reopen Wounds
“Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ― Oprah Winfrey
That horrible pain that you are feeling right now will go away since time heals everything. Just keep that in mind and don’t beat yourself up if you still haven’t managed to get past your former relationship, even if you broke up with your partner quite some time ago or there was a disagreement between you and your closest friend, time still heals all wounds.
Sometimes it’s not so easy to walk away when that unfortunate event leaves some pretty nasty scars on your emotional well-being. Sometimes, love fades and there’s nothing you can do to change that. There’s no point in wondering obsessively about what happened, what you did wrong or what you could have done to prevent that because most of the time it’s nobody’s fault if you have outgrown your partner or that friend and these things just happen. It’s time to move on and leave the past behind. #ItsClosureTime
- Give yourself time will heal –give yourself enough time to heal
- Learn to forgive –him/her for what was said/done
- Write a letter –say everything you wanted to say to end the madness
- Have a symbolic ceremony –get rid of clothing, pics, delete texts SAY GOODBYE!
- Empty Chair –say what you wanted to say get it off your chest #unleash
- Don’t forget yourself –time to build self again #appreciationself #worthiness
- Apologize – for your wrong doing, then forgive yourself